We provide training in schools and universities on dental management.
Enfoque dental collaborates with different universities, colleges and national and international professional societies through the teaching of dental clinical management courses that deal with topics such as strategy, human resources and marketing in dental clinics, through University Diplomas and courses in professional colleges accompanied by better practices.
Who is it for?
>> To dentists / stomatologists and to the personnel dedicated to the management in dental clinics.
What is the teaching methodology?
>> The system used is based on a combination of master classes and case method in the same way as the main business schools in the world. In addition, in some programs, a subsequent coaching process will take place to draw up a personalized plan for each student and their specific needs in their dental clinic
At the end of our Training in dental management programs, students will have the following competences:
- Promote a management model to improve the results of a dental clinic
- Define and implement an intervention protocol that ensures an excellent patient experience and increase the degree of patient satisfaction
- Provide a business vision and improve the economic profitability of a dental clinic
- Conduct a market analysis to detect threats and opportunities.
- Know and analyze which are the most significant Key performance indicators (KPi) for a dental clinic.
- Structuring a strategic and marketing plan that will increase the first visits.
- Apply the best management models for your own dental clinic.
- Stop competing in a saturated and mature market by Strategy of the blue oceans based on the new skills of dentistry.