Few people know how to apply Email Marketing in their dental marketing strategy.
The return on investment (ROI) of Email Marketing is 4.3%, which is a relatively high percentage compared to other marketing strategies.
Email Marketing for Dental Clinics: Key points in the sales strategy
A Newsletter serves as a powerful tool to keep the client/patient informed about your services, the latest news, and promotions published on your dental website.
Email Marketing is created on specific platforms designed to carry mass mailings. It is about offering prompt and reliable service and then reflecting on the results of this service.
Please note: According to the Data Protection Law, your patients must voluntarily have given you their personal information as permission for you to contact them.
Increase your subscribers by giving them the possibility to register as subscribers.
- Add reminders at the end of your publications that they can subscribe to your list to receive the weekly/biweekly or monthly newsletter.
- They can subscribe as soon as they become patients at your clinic
- Via social media
Before sending an email, you need:
- A strategy that identifies the target audience of your email marketing campaign and which will draw their interest.
- People receive hundreds of emails a day. How many of those emails to they read? Why do they read some and not others? Your words need to attract the reader. The words you use in your Email Marketing campaign should be creative and thus engaging.
Useful Email Marketing Tools for Dental Clinics
There are many platforms for newsletter delivery. Identify the one that best suits your needs.
- MailChimp is the most recognized. This is an effective system of drag and drop. The problem is that the free version does not allow many subscribers.
- GetResponse offers you a 30 day free trial period and a small email marketing training service.
- Benchmark Email has web automation.
At Enfoque Dental, we assist dental clinics in their way to continuous improvement through coaching, marketing/sales training, patient care protocols, creating business strategies and refining teamwork. We also manage your dental marketing, publishing content weekly, biweekly or monthly – as you wish.
If you have any doubts, questions, reflections or comments that you wish to share, do not hesitate to contact us. It will be a pleasure to help you.
Pedro Morchón Camino
Director de Enfoque dental
Coach certificado por Asociación española de coaching ejecutivo (AECOP) y la Asociación española de programación neurolingüística (AEPNL)
Telefono: 671038509 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Good marketing makes the company look smart. Great marketing makes the customer look smart.